About: Carol Hiltner
- The Altai Fellowship is a self-selected gathering of people who feel called to facilitate the opening of an energy "gate" in August 2011 in the Altai Mountains of southern Siberia, that appears to be the tipping point back to spiritual governance in our reality.
Posts by Carol Hiltner:
July 21, 2013 Free sacred feminine teleseminar
December 22, 2012 The new cycle begins!
February 9, 2012 Extending “Big Hug” on May 1st to Altai
February 4, 2012 January 2012 “Reports from the field”
September 26, 2011 Altai elders: Eat Local Herbs and get healthy!
Connecting with the Altai Frequencies
Gold Star Meditation Free Download
The general guidance is to do ceremony to connect with and ground the High Mountain Energy coming from the Altai Portal into your local Sacred Mountain sites. We do this by our open-hearted receiving of the energy, allowing the gifts of personal healing and replenishment to inspire us into creative and loving action.
Help Support the Altai Fellowship
- Walking through Karma with Love: A Tale of Ticks, Hurricanes, and Lost Keys
- Free sacred feminine teleseminar
- The new cycle begins!
- Extending “Big Hug” on May 1st to Altai
- January 2012 “Reports from the field”
- Important Dates: Dec 12, Dec 21 and 2012 by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
- Love letter to the Grounding Groups from Patty Cronheim
Most Frequently Visited
- Patricia Anne Davis brings Authentic Indigenous Wisdom Comes to Mt. Shasta, CA March 19-26 Karah
- Working Together for All – Next Eco Summit in Ashland: June 4th and 5th Karah
- Student Reflections: Through crystal clear language Patricia delivers pure messages of healing, love, responsibility, awareness and vibrational raising through reasoning Karah
- Feb 19-21, 2016 Eco Summit in Ashland, OR Patricia Anne Davis Facilitates Ceremonial Change Process for regenerative infrastructure and how to transition into our future Karah
- Indigenous Stewardship, not Industrial Ownership is the Co-Creative Solution by Patricia Anne Davis, Navajo Wisdom Keeper Patricia Anne Davis, MA Choctaw-Navajo/Chahta-Dineh